Thursday 4 July 1912, US Independence Day
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 4, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Viviane Romance and Virginia Graham.
Diamond Cut Diamond, directed by Darrell James Roodt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 July 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 1912!
Which were the important events of 4 July 1912 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
- Viviane Romance: French actress on-screen from 1931, a popular star of French films often cast in vamp and coquette roles.
- Virginia Graham: Chicago, Illinois -- TV personality (Girl Talk, Where Was I).
- Jack Johnson TKOs Jim Flynn in 9 for heavyweight boxing title
- Detroit Tiger George Mullen no-hits Saint Louis Browns, 7-0.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Ragging the Baby to Sleep - Al Jolson
- Lingering Love - Ada Jones & Billy Murray