Monday 15 July 1912
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bonnie Heady and Jean Prin-Clary.
Das 6. Gebot, directed by Joseph Delmont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
while The Winning of Barbara Worth by Harold Bell Wright was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 July 1912!
Which were the important events of 15 July 1912 ?
- Saint Vladimir the Great's day (Eastern Orthodox; Roman Catholic)
- Confuflux (Discordianism)
- Saint Swithun's feast day (Anglican Church)
- Japan - Third day of Obon feast period
- Palermo, Sicily - Festival of Santa Rosalia
- Brunei - Birthday of the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam
- Botswana - President's Day
- Saint Donald's feast day
- Brazil - International Men's Day
- Bonnie Heady: American homicide, along with an accomplice, Carl Hall, she kidnapped a boy on 9/28/1953 and shot him to death after sending two ransom letters.
- Jean Prin-Clary: France sport Champion.
- Max Rousie: France sport Champion.
- de Galdert: Ch?lons sur Marne Military man.
- Francisco Lazaro: Portuguese marathon runner (Olympics), dies at 21.
- British National Health Insurance Act goes into effect.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Ragtime Cowboy Joe - Bob Roberts
- I'm Afraid, Pretty Maid, I'm Afraid - Ada Jones & Walter Van Brunt
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?