Saturday 6 July 1912
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 6, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Olga Wormser and Heinrich Harrer.
Diamond Cut Diamond, directed by Darrell James Roodt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 July 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 July 1912!
Which were the important events of 6 July 1912 ?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- Malawi - Republic Day (1966).
- Roman festivals: Ludi Apollinares, games in honour of Apollo (since 208 BC) began today.
- San Fermin a Spanish Catholic festival centered in Pamplona begins today.
- Music festival EXIT begins today in Serbian town of Novi Sad.
- Czech Republic - Jan Hus Day (1415).
- Olga Wormser
- Heinrich Harrer: Austrian geographer and mountaineer (d. 2006).
- Toluca (Mexico)
- Gerhard Ebeling: German Lutheran theologian who was a student of Rudolf Bultmann at Zurich University.
- 5th Olympic games in Stockholm opens
- Donald Lippincott runs world record 100m (10.6)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Ragging the Baby to Sleep - Al Jolson
- Lingering Love - Ada Jones & Billy Murray