Monday 21 July 1919
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 21, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Edmund Hillary .
The Lost Battalion, directed by Burton L. King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 July 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1919!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1919 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
- Dirigible crashes through bank skylight killing 13 (Chicago, Ill).
- The dirigible Wingfoot Air Express crashes into the Illinois Trust and Savings Building in Chicago, killing 12 people.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When You Look in the Heart of a Rose - John McCormack
- Kiss Me Again - Victor Herbert & His Orchestra