Saturday 19 July 1919
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Richard H Ellis and Robert Pinget.
The Lost Battalion, directed by Burton L. King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 July 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 1919!
Which were the important events of 19 July 1919 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
- Richard H Ellis
- Robert Pinget: Novelist / Playwright, dies at 78.
- Denise Bosc
- Dallas McKennon: American actor (d. 2009).
- Patricia Medina: Liverpool, England -- Actress (High-Low).
- Solange Troisier: French physician, Inspector General of Prisons, and deputy for the Val-d'Oise.
- Ron Searle: English-Canadian soldier publisher and politician 4th Mayor of Mississauga (d. 2015).
- Miltos Sachtouris: Greek poet and author (d. 2005).
- Richard Ellis: Laurel Military man.
- Franéois Giac0Bbi: Venaco Politician.
- Following Peace Day celebrations marking the end of World War I, ex-servicemen riot and burn down Luton Town Hall.
- The Foreign Ministry of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic was established at the decree of the chancellory for foreign affairs. Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry official: result of overcoming obstacles by first Azerbaijani diplomats was international recognition in Versailles Today.az