Saturday 19 July 1919US date format: 7/19/1919, UK date format: 19/7/1919
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 19, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Richard H Ellis and Robert Pinget.
The Lost Battalion, directed by Burton L. King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 July 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 1919!
Which were the important events of 19 July 1919 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
- Richard H Ellis
- Robert Pinget: Novelist / Playwright, dies at 78.
- Denise Bosc
- Dallas McKennon: American actor (d. 2009).
- Patricia Medina: Liverpool, England -- Actress (High-Low).
- Solange Troisier: French physician, Inspector General of Prisons, and deputy for the Val-d'Oise.
- Ron Searle: English-Canadian soldier publisher and politician 4th Mayor of Mississauga (d. 2015).
- Miltos Sachtouris: Greek poet and author (d. 2005).
- Richard Ellis: Laurel Military man.
- Franéois Giac0Bbi: Venaco Politician.
- Following Peace Day celebrations marking the end of World War I, ex-servicemen riot and burn down Luton Town Hall.
- The Foreign Ministry of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic was established at the decree of the chancellory for foreign affairs. Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry official: result of overcoming obstacles by first Azerbaijani diplomats was international recognition in Versailles Today.az