Saturday 19 July 1919
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Pinget and Solange Troisier.
The Fall of Babylon, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 1919!
Which were the important events of 19 July 1919 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
- Robert Pinget: Novelist / playwright.
- Solange Troisier: French physician, Inspector General of Prisons, and deputy for the Val-d'Oise.
- Richard Ellis: Laurel Military man.
- Franéois Giac0Bbi: Venaco Politician.
- Dallas McKennon: American actor (d. 2009).
- Patricia Medina: Liverpool, England -- Actress (High-Low)
- Miltos Sachtouris: Greek poet and author (d. 2005)
- Ron Searle: English-Canadian soldier publisher and politician 4th Mayor of Mississauga (d. 2015)
- Following Peace Day celebrations marking the end of World War I, ex-servicemen riot and burn down Luton Town Hall.
- The Foreign Ministry of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic was established at the decree of the chancellory for foreign affairs. Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry official: result of overcoming obstacles by first Azerbaijani diplomats was international recognition in Versailles Today.az
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1919 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?