Thursday 10 July 1919
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 10, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gerald W Johnson and Dain Clay.
The Lost Battalion, directed by Burton L. King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 July 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1919!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1919 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- Gerald W Johnson
- Dain Clay: American baseball player, a right-handed outfielder with the Cincinnati Reds from 1943 to 1946.
- Gerald Johnson: American military, Lieutenant general.
- Rusty Gill: St. Louis, Missouri -- Singer (Polka Time).
- Pierre Gamarra: France Writer.
- Dutch 1st Chamber approves woman suffrage
- President Wilson personally delivers Treaty of Versailles to Senate.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Jazz Baby - Marion Harris
- Juanita - Emilio DeGogorza
- Bring Back Those Wonderful Days - Arthur Fields