Thursday 10 July 1919
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Rusty Gill and Dain Clay.
The Lost Battalion, directed by Burton King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
while Dangerous Days by Mary Roberts Rinehart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1919!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1919 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- Rusty Gill: St. Louis, Missouri -- Singer (Polka Time).
- Dain Clay: American baseball player, a right-handed outfielder with the Cincinnati Reds from 1943 to 1946.
- Gerald Johnson: American military, Lieutenant general.
- Harry Zeller: American athlete.
- Pierre Gamarra: France Writer.
- Ian Wallace: English actor and singer (d. 2009)
- Dutch 1st Chamber approves woman suffrage
- President Wilson personally delivers Treaty of Versailles to Senate.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?