Thursday 24 July 1919
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 24, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ferdi Kübler and Robert Marsden Hope.
The Lost Battalion, directed by Burton L. King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 July 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 July 1919!
Which were the important events of 24 July 1919 ?
- Utah - Pioneer Day (1847)
- St. Ruffin
- St. Wulfhad
- St. David
- St. Romanus, 2nd bishop of Rochester.
- St. Lewine
- St. Kinga/Cunegundes
- St. Francis Solano
- St. Saint Christina the Astonishing
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 9 saints: St. Lupus
- Ancient Latvia - Jekaupa Diena held
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Leo
- Vanuatu - Children's Day
- Ecuador - Sim=n Bolfvar Day
- Venezuela - the Libertador (Sim=n Bolfvar Day)
- Ferdi Kübler
- Ferdinand Kubler: Swiss cyclist.
- Robert Marsden Hope: Australian jurist (d. 1999).
- William Frey: United States federal judge.
- Robert Hope: Australian lawyer and judge (d. 1999).
- John Winkin: American baseball player coach and journalist (d. 2014).
- Race Riot in Washington DC (6 killed, 100 wounded).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When You Look in the Heart of a Rose - John McCormack
- Kiss Me Again - Victor Herbert & His Orchestra