Thursday 24 July 1919
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ferdi Kübler and Ferdinand Kubler.
Hamlet, directed by Eleuterio Rodolfi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
while Dangerous Days by Mary Roberts Rinehart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 July 1919!
Which were the important events of 24 July 1919 ?
- Utah - Pioneer Day (1847)
- St. Ruffin
- St. Wulfhad
- St. David
- St. Romanus, 2nd bishop of Rochester.
- St. Lewine
- St. Kinga/Cunegundes
- St. Francis Solano
- St. Saint Christina the Astonishing
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 9 saints: St. Lupus
- Ancient Latvia - Jekaupa Diena held
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Leo
- Vanuatu - Children's Day
- Ecuador - Sim=n Bolfvar Day
- Venezuela - the Libertador (Sim=n Bolfvar Day)
- Ferdi Kübler
- Ferdinand Kubler: Swiss cyclist.
- Robert Marsden Hope: Australian jurist (d. 1999).
- William Frey: United States federal judge.
- Robert Hope: Australian lawyer and judge (d. 1999).
- John Winkin: American baseball player coach and journalist (d. 2014).
- Race Riot in Washington DC (6 killed, 100 wounded).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1919 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?