Wednesday 21 July 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 21, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mohamed Dib and Jean Daniel.
The Penalty, directed by Wallace Worsley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 July 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1920!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1920 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
- Mohamed Dib
- Jean Daniel: French-Jewish journalist and author.
- Isaac Stern: Russian-American violist known for his fine artistry.
- Thomas Victor Jones
- Tom Jones: American aircraft executive and businessman.
- Sergio Piacentini: Italy sport Champion.
- Manuel Valls Gorina: Composer.
- Gabrisl Decroix: Lille physician.
- Constant Nieuwenhuys: Dutch painter sculptor and illustrator (d. 2005).
- Thomas Jones: Pomona EXecutives.
- Constantly [A Nieuwenhuys]: Painter (Uprising of Homo Ludens).
- Isaac Stern Kremenetz: Russia, violinist (debut San Francisco Symph).
- Constance Dowling: American actress (d. 1969).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Oh! By Jingo! Oh! By Gee! - Frank Crumit
- Venetian Moon - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra