Saturday 21 June 1924
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Guilda (transvestite) and Jean Laplanche.
The Runaway, directed by Nick DeRuve, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 June 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1924!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1924 ?
- Guilda (transvestite)
- Jean Laplanche: French author, psychoanalyst and winemaker.
- Ezzatolah Entezami: Iranian actor.
- Wally Fawkes: Canadian-English clarinet player and cartoonist.
- Pontus Hulten: Swedish art collector and pioneering museum director (d. 2006).
- Max McNab: Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2007).
- Pontus Hultén: Swedish art collector and historian (d. 2006).
- Guilda : French-Canadian female impersonator born as Jean Guida de Mortellaro to wealthy parents in Paris.
- NCRV, Dutch Christian Radio Society, forms
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1924 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Lazy - Al Jolson
- Spain - Isham Jones & His Orchestra