Wednesday September 21, 1988
This day in 30 sec.
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 21, 1988). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bilawal Bhutto Zardari and Bilawal Zardari.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Don't Worry Be Happy (Edit) by Bobby McFerrin.
In UK Groovy Kind Of Love by Phil Collins was in the top 5 hits.
Heathers, directed by Michael Lehmann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1988
while Riding The Iron Rooster by Paul Theroux was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Starting from Scratch.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bonze Adventure or Jaseiken Necromancer.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 September 1988
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 September 1988!
Which were the important events of 21 September 1988 ?
- Mabon - Neopagan festival of Mabon
- International Day of Peace of the United Nations, as propagated by Peace One Day
- In ancient Greece, the eighth day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the secret rites in the Telesterion finish and the feast, Pannychis, begins.
- Philippines - Thanksgiving Day
- Independence Day in Malta (1964), Belize (1981) & Armenia (1991)
- Also see September 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Matthew the Evangelist
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari: Pakistani politician.
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari: Politician.
- Bilawal Zardari: Pakistani noted family member, his young life is steeped in the machinations and bloodshed of his country’s political struggle.
- Qias Omar: YouTube Star.
- Doug Baldwin: Football Player.
- Mike Tyson smashes TV camera outside his Bernardsville New Jersey home
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1988 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy (Edit)
- Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
- Taylor Dayne - I'll Always Love You
- Robert Palmer - Simply Irresistible
- Def Leppard - Love Bites
- Huey Lewis & The News - Perfect World
- Peter Cetera - One Good Woman
- New Edition - If It Isn't Love
- Kenny Loggins - Nobody's Fool
- Cheap Trick - Don't Be Cruel
Top #10 R&B songs
- Jeffrey Osborne - She's On The Left
- Levert - Addicted To You
- Pebbles - Take Your Time
- Tony Toni Tone - Born Not To Know
- Shake Your Thang - Salt-N-Pepa Featuring E.U.
- Teddy Pendergrass - 2 A.M.
- Bobby Brown - My Prerogative
- Keith Sweat (Duet With Jacci McGhee) - Make It Last Forever
- A Nightmare On My Street - D.J. Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
- James Brown - Static
Top #10 Latin songs
- Franco - MARIA
- Marisela - YA NO
- TOCO MADERA - Raphael
- SENTADO A LA VERA DEL CAMINO - EYDIE GORME Y ROBERTO CARLOS
- Es un alma en pena - Lucia Mendez
- QUE SERA - Emmanuel
- MALA NOCHE NO - Veronica Castro
- QUE TE PASA - Yuri
- ESTE AMOR QUE HAY QUE CALLAR - Yolandita Monge
- Atrapame y condename - Jorge Muniz
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?