Tuesday 22 February 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 22, 1921). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Giulietta Masina and Jean-Bédel Bokassa.
Paths of Glory, directed by Stanley Kubrick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 February 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 22 February 1921 ?
- Blessed Saint Isabel of France (+1270)
- United States - Washington's Birthday (traditionally).
- Ash Wednesday in 2023.
- Saint Lucia - independence (1979).
- The Scouting movement celebrates this day as "B.-P. day" or "Founder's Day" as it is the shared birthday of the Scouts' founder Sir Robert Baden-Powell and his wife, Lady Olave Baden-Powell, the World Chief Guide.
- The World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts celebrates this day as "Thinking Day" as it is the shared birthday of the Scouts' founder Sir Robert Baden-Powell, and his wife, Lady Olave Baden-Powell, the World Chief Guide.
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of the Chair of Saint Peter.
- Giulietta Masina: Italian actress who acted with such depth and passion that she was able to imbue the ordinary with touches of the bizarre.
- Jean-Bédel Bokassa: Central African general and politician 2nd President of the Central African Republic (d. 1996).
- Jean Duvignaud: La Rochelle Writer.
- Wayne Booth: American literary critic (d. 2005).
- Jean-Bedel Bokassa: Central African Republic leader (d. 1996).
- David Greene: British director (d. 2003).
- Salim Al-Mubarak Al-Sabah: Emir of Kuwait (Born 1864).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm a Lonesome Little Raindrop - Frank Crumit
- Fare Thee Honey Blues - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds