Friday 15 October 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 15, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Henri Verneuil and Mario Puzo.
Ginger Snaps, directed by firstlook, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 October 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 October 1920!
Which were the important events of 15 October 1920 ?
- United States - White Cane Safety Day, National Grouch Day, Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Teresa of Avila
- Roman festivals - the Equirria or October equus: sacrifice of a horse to Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Amaryllis (Amaryllis) Day, twenty-fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Henri Verneuil: Turkish-French director producer and screenwriter (d. 2002).
- Mario Puzo: American author and screenwriter (d. 1999).
- Heinz Barth
- Robert Rockwell
- Chris Economaki: American sportscaster and actor (d. 2012).
- Patricia Jessel: Hong Kong-English actress (d. 1968).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Margie - Gene Rodemich & His Orchestra
- The Swan - Pablo Casals
- Tell Me, Little Gypsy - John Steel
- Kismet - Isham Jones & His Orchestra