Thursday 22 October 1908
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Helmut Gollwitzer and John Sutton.
En färd på Kinda kanal, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 October 1908!
Which were the important events of 22 October 1908 ?
- Helmut Gollwitzer: German theologist / antifascist.
- John Sutton: Rawalpindi, India -- Actor (Tower of London, Return of Fly).
- Roger Broggie in Massachusetts: USA; mechanical engineer at Walt Disney Company (Santa Fe and Disneyland Railroad, Mark Twain Riverboat, Matterhorn Bobsleds, Monorail, more), named Disney Legend 1990.
- Paul Abrioux: French aviator, a Vichy France flying ace who flew during the Second World War.
- L?on Aubry: Pont ? Mousson EXecutives.
- John Gould: American humorist, essayist, and columnist (d. 2003)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 October 1908
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1908 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Take Me Out to the Ball Game - Edward Meeker
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?