Wednesday 22 October 1913
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Capa and Bao Dai.
The Farmer's Daughters, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 October 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 October 1913!
Which were the important events of 22 October 1913 ?
- Robert Capa: Hungarian-American photographer and journalist (d. 1954).
- Bao Dai
- Patricia "Boots" Mallory: US dancer / actress (Handle With Care).
- Bao ?ai: Emperor of Vietnam (d. 1997).
- Raymond Houdart: Melun physician.
- Annette Rogers: US sprinter (1932, 36 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Tamara Desni: German-French actress and singer (d. 2008).
- Hans-Peter Tschudi: Swiss lawyer and politician 63rd President of the Swiss Confederation (d. 2002).
- Bảo Đại: Vietnamese emperor (d. 1997).
- Bo Dai: Last emporer of Vietnam.
- Explosion at Dawson NM coal mine kills 263 mine workers
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- San Francisco Bound - Peerless Quartet
- There's a Girl in the Heart of Maryland - Henry Burr & Andrea Sarto
- Elsie Baker - A Perfect Day