Wednesday 22 October 1913
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Annette Rogers and Bo Dai.
Oliver Twist, directed by Thomas Bentley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while Laddie (novel) by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 October 1913!
Which were the important events of 22 October 1913 ?
- Annette Rogers: US sprinter (1932, 36 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Bo Dai: Last emporer of Vietnam.
- Patricia "Boots" Mallory: US dancer / actress (Handle With Care).
- Bao ?ai: Emperor of Vietnam (d. 1997).
- Raymond Houdart: Melun physician.
- Robert Capa: Hungarian-American photographer and journalist (d. 1954)
- Bảo Đại: Vietnamese emperor (d. 1997)
- Tamara Desni: German-French actress and singer (d. 2008)
- Hans-Peter Tschudi: Swiss lawyer and politician 63rd President of the Swiss Confederation (d. 2002)
- Explosion at Dawson NM coal mine kills 263 mine workers
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- There's a Girl in the Heart of Maryland (with a Heart That Belongs to Me) - Harry Macdonough
- On the Banks of the Wabash - Harry Macdonough & American Quartet
- You're a Great Big Blue-Eyed Baby - Heidelberg Quintet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?