Sunday 23 January 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Louis Caput and Marija Gimbutas.
The Kid, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Brimming Cup by Dorothy Canfield was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1921!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1921 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- Louis Caput: French professional racing cyclist and then team manager.
- Marija Gimbutas: Lithuanian writer, an authority on pre-history holdings and literature throughout the world's museums.
- Jean Pecker: Colombelles physician.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- All She'd Say was Umh-Hum - Van & Schenck
- Waiting for the Sun to Come Out - Lambert Murphy
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?