Monday 23 June 1930US date format: 6/23/1930, UK date format: 23/6/1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 23, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Donn Eisele and Donn F Eisele in Columbus.
Sunny Skies, directed by Norman Taurog, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 June 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1930!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1930 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Donn Eisele: American astronaut, the navigator of the 11-day Apollo 7 mission, which was launched on 10/11/1968 with a three-man crew that included Walter Schirra and Walter Cunningham.
- Donn F Eisele in Columbus: Ohio, USA; Colonel US Air Force/astronaut (Apollo 7).
- Roland Lamotte: France sport Champion.
- Donn Fulton Eisele: Columbus, Ohio -- Colonel USAF / Astronaut (Apollo 7).
- Francis Newall: 2nd Baron Newall English businessman and politician.
- Chicago Cubs beat Philadelphia Phillies 21-8.