Thursday 23 May 1912US date format: 5/23/1912, UK date format: 23/5/1912
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on May 23, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Francaix and David Barran CEO (Midland Bank.
Diamond Cut Diamond, directed by Darrell James Roodt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 May 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1912!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1912 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- Jean Francaix: French composer (d. 1997).
- David Barran CEO (Midland Bank: England).
- Samuel Curran: vice chancellor (Strathclyde...
- Marius Goring: Isle of Wight, United Kingdom -- Actor...
- Betty Astell: English actress and screenwriter (d....
- John Payne: American actor singer and producer (d....
- Jean Françaix: French neoclassical composer, pianist,...
- The Hamburg America Line's is launched in Hamburg and is the world's largest ship.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1912 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Crucifix - Enrico Caruso
- Ring Ting A Ling - Ada Jones
- Love Never Dies - Harry Anthony & Inez Barbour
- Aida - Celeste Aida - Enrico Caruso