Sunday 12 May 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marshall Royal and Henry Jonsson.
The Cry of the Children, directed by George Nichols, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 May 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 May 1912!
Which were the important events of 12 May 1912 ?
- Saint Epiphanius
- Saint Domitilla
- Day of Finnishness in Finland; Commemoration day of J. V. Snellman.
- International Nurses Day
- Saint Modoald
- Buddhism in Sri Lanka, Thailand - Visakha Bucha. (2006) 
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut (Israeli Independence Day) for 2005: the observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Blessed Imelda
- Saint Pancras (died 304), second of the Ice Saints
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saints Achilleus and Nereus
- Saint Joan of Portugal
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When I Was Twenty-One and You Were Sweet Sixteen - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- When I was Twenty-one and You Were Sweet Sixteen - Harry Macdonough & American Quartet
- Ragtime Mocking Bird - Dolly Connolly