Saturday 18 May 1912
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 18, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Perry Como and John Crosby.
Diamond Cut Diamond, directed by Darrell James Roodt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 May 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 May 1912!
Which were the important events of 18 May 1912 ?
- Perry Como: American singer (d. 2001).
- John Crosby: American writer, a novelist and former syndicated radio and TV columnist.
- Walter Sisulu: South African anti-apartheid activist (d. 2003).
- Georg von: Opel German auto manufacturer.
- Richard Brooks: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania -- Director (Blackboard Jungle, In Cold Blood).
- Maurits Binger establishes two Dutch movie companies.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Love is Mine - Enrico Caruso
- Take Me Back to the Garden of Love - Columbia Stellar Quartet & Charles Harrison
- The Skeleton Rag - American Quartet