Tuesday 21 May 1912
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 21, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Chen Dayu and John Curtis Gowan.
Diamond Cut Diamond, directed by Darrell James Roodt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 May 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 May 1912!
Which were the important events of 21 May 1912 ?
- Saint Constantine the Great
- Saints Constantine and Helena
- Saint Mireille
- Saint Charles-EugFne de Mazenod
- Dia de la Afrocolombianidad marks the abolition of slavery in Colombia.
- Navy Day (Dfa de las Glorias Navales) in Chile.
- Saint Goderik
- John Curtis Gowan: American psychologist (d. 1986).
- Chen Dayu: Chinese painter and calligrapher (d. 2001).
- John Gowan: American psychologist and academic (d. 1986).
- Monty Stratton: American baseball player and coach (d. 1982).
- Akiva Vroman: Dutch-Israeli geologist and academic (d. 1989).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1912 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Crucifix - Enrico Caruso
- Ring Ting A Ling - Ada Jones
- Love Never Dies - Harry Anthony & Inez Barbour
- Enrico Caruso - Aida - Celeste Aida