Tuesday 23 June 1914
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Monnet .
Stuart Webbs: Das Panzergewölbe, directed by Joe May, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while The Fortunate Youth by William J. Locke was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1914 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa takes Zacatecas from Victoriano Huerta.
- After it had been closed so that it could be deepened, the Kiel Canal is reopened by the Kaiser the British Fleet under Sir G. Warrender visits the Kaiser inspects the dreadnought .
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1914 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- That's a Real Moving Picture from Life - Manuel Romain
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?