Wednesday 27 May 1914
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 27, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Hugh Le and Lord Erroll.
The Fatal Mallet, directed by Mack Sennett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 May 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 May 1914!
Which were the important events of 27 May 1914 ?
- Mother's Day in Bolivia (Dfa de la Madre)
- Bruno, Bishop of Wnrzburg
- Pope John I
- Saint Julius the Veteran
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Venerable Bede
- Lag Ba'omer in Judaism (2005)
- Children's Day in Nigeria
- Hugh Le: Caine composer.
- Lord Erroll: of Hale British minister.
- Rose Stainton: CEO (British Airways).