Thursday 28 May 1914
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include W G G Duncan Smith and W G.
The Fatal Mallet, directed by Mack Sennett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 May 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 May 1914!
Which were the important events of 28 May 1914 ?
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Germain of Paris
- Republic Day in Azerbaijan and Armenia (both 1918).
- Bernard of Menthon
- Augustine of Canterbury
- William of Gellone
- W G G Duncan Smith: British World War II pilot (d. 1996).
- W G: G Duncan-Smith fighter pilot.
- Marcelle Tassencourt: Neuilly sur Seine Actor.
- W Smith: English captain and pilot (d. 1996).
- Adolf Gustaw Sonnenfeld composer: dies at age 76.