Thursday 28 May 1914
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 28, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include W G G Duncan Smith and W G.
The Fatal Mallet, directed by Mack Sennett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 May 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 May 1914!
Which were the important events of 28 May 1914 ?
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Germain of Paris
- Republic Day in Azerbaijan and Armenia (both 1918).
- Bernard of Menthon
- Augustine of Canterbury
- William of Gellone
- W G G Duncan Smith: British World War II pilot (d. 1996).
- W G: G Duncan-Smith fighter pilot.
- Marcelle Tassencourt: Neuilly sur Seine Actor.
- W Smith: English captain and pilot (d. 1996).
- Adolf Gustaw Sonnenfeld composer: dies at age 76.