Saturday 30 May 1914
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 30, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Federico Allasio and Bobby Sherwood.
The Fatal Mallet, directed by Mack Sennett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 May 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1914!
Which were the important events of 30 May 1914 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
- Federico Allasio: Italy sport Champion.
- Bobby Sherwood: Indianapolis, Indiana -- Orchestra leader (Milton Berle Show).
- Akinoumi Setsuo: Japanese sumo wrestler, the 37th Yokozuna (Born 1914).
- The new and then largest Cunard ocean liner RMS Aquitania, 45,647 tons, sets sails on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England to New York City.