Friday 22 May 1914
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 22, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sun Ra and Vance Packard.
The Fatal Mallet, directed by Mack Sennett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 May 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 May 1914!
Which were the important events of 22 May 1914 ?
- Saint Humilita
- Saint Rita of Cascia
- Victoria Day in Canada
- World Biodiversity Day.
- Republic of Yemen - National Day.
- National Heroes Day in Sri Lanka.
- National Maritime Day in the United States.()
- Saint Atto
- Saint Emile
- Saint Fulk
- Saint Lupus
- Saint Romanus
- Saint Julia
- Saint Renata of Bavaria
- Sun Ra: Blues pianist / orchestra leader, dies of a stroke at 79.
- Vance Packard: American writer, a journalist, magazine staff member and author who was often ahead of scientists in his analysis of trends and future social movements.
- Maurice Blackburn: Canadian composer and conductor (d. 1988).
- Edward Arthur Thompson: British historian (d. 1994).
- Edward Thompson: Irish historian author and educator (d. 1994).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- This is the Life - Peerless Quartet
- If I Had My Way - Peerless Quartet