Wednesday October 23, 1907
US date format: 10/23/1907, UK date format: 23/10/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on October 23, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
The Vagabond, directed by Raj Kapoor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of October 23, 1907?
- Chemistry: Mole Day
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Scorpio in Western tropical astrology.
- Hungary - National Day (revolution of 1956 and the proclamation of the Republic of Hungary in 1989)
- Also see October 23 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 23, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Albert Campbell - Dreaming
- Harry Macdonough - Dreaming