Sunday 25 June 1944
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Charlebois and Gary David Goldberg.
The Canterville Ghost, directed by Jules Dassin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1944
while Forever Amber by Kathleen Winsor was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1944!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 25 June 1944 ?
- Robert Charlebois: Canadian singer, author, composer, and performer, one of the most important figure in French music at the end of the 20th century.
- Gary David Goldberg
- Ken Hodge
- Christine Delaroche: French actress and singer, who has appeared in 21 films and television shows since 1965.
- Gary Goldberg: American screenwriter and producer (d. 2013).
- Lucha Reyes: Mexican mariachi singer (Born 1906).
- British assault at Caen Normandy
- World War II: The Battle of Tali-Ihantala, the largest battle ever fought in the Nordic Countries, begins.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1944 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Milkman, Keep Those Bottles Quiet - Woody Herman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?