Monday 25 September 1989
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jordan Gavaris and Samantha Murray.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Girl I'm Gonna Miss You by Milli Vanilli.
In UK Ride On Time by Black Box was in the top 5 hits.
Mystery Train, directed by Jim Jarmusch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1989
while Clear And Present Danger by Tom Clancy was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Victorian Kitchen.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Break In or Citadel: Adventure of the Crystal Keep.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1989!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1989 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Jordan Gavaris: Canadian actor.
- Samantha Murray: English pentathlete.
- Aldon Smith: American football player.
- Archaeologists open Titus of Rhine grave in Amsterdam
- Wade Boggs is 1st to get 200 hits and 100 walks in 4 consecutive seasons
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 25 September 1989
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1989 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?