Friday 29 September 1989
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Adore Delano and Jojo Simmons.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Girl I'm Gonna Miss You by Milli Vanilli.
In UK Ride On Time by Black Box was in the top 5 hits.
Mystery Train, directed by Jim Jarmusch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1989
while Shelley Ii by Shelley Winters was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Gaki no tsukai ya arahende!!.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Rick Dangerous or Deep Blue.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1989!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1989 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Adore Delano: Reality Star.
- Jojo Simmons: Reality Star.
- Theo Adams: English photographer and director.
- Aaron Martin: English footballer.
- Andrea Poli: Italian footballer.
- Glenn Frey joins Don Henley on-stage (for 1st time since 1981)
- Zsa Zsa Gabor convicted of slapping a police officer in Beverly Hills
- A.A. Busch Jr, brewer/baseball owner (Saint Louis Cardinals), dies at age 90.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1989 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?