Saturday 26 February 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Betty Hutton and Georges-Paul Wagner.
The Hope Diamond Mystery, directed by Stuart Paton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Valley of Silent Men by James Oliver Curwood was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 26 February 1921 ?
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
- Betty Hutton: Battle Creek, Michigan -- Actress (Greatest Show on Earth).
- Georges-Paul Wagner: French lawyer, monarchist and deputy of the far-right National Front (FN).
- Carl Menger Austrian economist: dies at age 81.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Fare Thee Honey Blues - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds
- I'm a Lonesome Little Raindrop - Frank Crumit
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?