Wednesday 26 January 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 26, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Claude Darget and Ronald Chisholm.
The Blue Bird, directed by Walter Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 January 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 26 January 1910 ?
- Roman Empire - third day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra.
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Timothy and Titus
- Saint Paula
- Saint Alberic
- Margaret of Hungary
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Uganda - Liberation Day.
- India - Republic Day - One of only three state holidays in India, celebrated with pomp and a military parade in New Delhi.
- International Customs Day.
- Australia - Australia Day.
- Claude Darget
- Ronald Chisholm: Scottish diplomat and High Deputy Commissioner of East Nigeria.
- Elmar Klos: Czechoslovakia -- Director (Adrift).
- Marijan Lipovsek: composer.
- Joë Nordmann: French communist lawyer.
- Jean Image: Hungarian-French animator director and screenwriter (d. 1989).
- Heavy rains cause floods in Paris.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now - Manuel Romain
- Madama Butterfly: Finale Ultimo (Butterfly's Death Scene) - Geraldine Farrar