Sunday January 26, 1908
US date format: 1/26/1908, UK date format: 26/1/1908
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on January 26, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Stéphane Grappelli and Rupprecht Geiger.
Evangeline, directed by Karen Lam, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 26, 1908?
- Roman Empire - third day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra.
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Timothy and Titus
- Saint Paula
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 26, 1908?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Frank Stanley - You
- Arthur Collins - Dixie Dan
- Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan - Who Do You Love?
- Billy Murray - Two Blue Eyes
- Ada Jones - Wouldn't You Like to Have Me for a Sweetheart?