Thursday 26 September 1918
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 26, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Malcolm Winfield Cagle and Humphrey van Loo.
Huns and Hyphens, directed by Larry Semon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 September 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 September 1918!
Which were the important events of 26 September 1918 ?
- Malcolm Winfield Cagle
- Humphrey van Loo: Dutch news director (ANP / Reuter).
- Malcolm Cagle: American military a Vice Admiral.
- Phil Rizzuto: Celebrity.
- John Rankine: Welsh author (d. 2013).
- John Zacherle: American television host voice actor and singer.
- Eric Morley: English businessman and television host founded the Miss World (d. 2000).
- Battle of the Argonne, final major battle of WWI
- World War I: The Meuse-Argonne Offensive, the bloodiest single battle in American history, begins.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1918 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When We Meet in the Sweet Bye and Bye - Sterling Trio
- The Garden of My Dreams - Charles Hart