Friday 13 September 1918US date format: 9/13/1918, UK date format: 13/9/1918
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 13, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dick Haymes and Rosemary Kennedy.
Huns and Hyphens, directed by Larry Semon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 September 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 September 1918!
Which were the important events of 13 September 1918 ?
- 1999 - Lunar nuclear waste dump explodes, sending the Moon hurtling into deep space in Space: 1999
- RC Saints - St John Chrysostom
- Roman festivals - epulum Iovis: banquet of Jupiter, on the ides during the Ludi Romani
- 2000 - Second Impact in Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Also see September 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Dick Haymes: Argentinean-American singer who began his career as a radio announcer, band vocalist and occasional film extra.
- Rosemary Kennedy: Daughter of an important American family, third child of Joseph and Rose Kennedy, first sister of President John F. Kennedy (29 May 1917), and Senators Robert F. Kennedy (1925) and Ted Kennedy.
- Ray Charles: American singer-songwriter and conductor (d. 2015).
- Train accident at Weesp Neth, kills 42
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1918 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When Alexander Takes His Ragtime Band to France - Marion Harris
- The Daughter of Rosie O'Grady - Lewis James