Thursday 27 February 1919
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Roman Haubenstock-Ramati and Pierre Simard.
Yankee Doodle in Berlin, directed by F. Richard Jones, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 February 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 February 1919!
Which were the important events of 27 February 1919 ?
- International Polar Bear Day.
- Saint Antigone
- Saint Leander
- First day of Maslenitsa in Russia (2006)
- Saint Honorine
- Dominican Republic - National Day.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honour of the pagan war god Mars were held.
- Saint Gabriel of the Mother of Sorrows
Famous Birthdays:27 February
- American Association for the Hard of Hearing formed (New York City, New York).
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1919 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Goodbye, France - Peerless Quartet
- Goodbye, France - Nora Bayes
- Would You Rather be a Colonel with an Eagle on Your Shoulder or a Private with a Chicken on Your Kne - Arthur Fields
- Don't Cry, Little Gril, Don't Cry - Henry Burr