Thursday 27 February 1919
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 27, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Roman Haubenstock-Ramati and Pierre Simard.
Yankee Doodle in Berlin, directed by F. Richard Jones, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 February 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 February 1919!
Which were the important events of 27 February 1919 ?
- International Polar Bear Day.
- Saint Antigone
- Saint Leander
- First day of Maslenitsa in Russia (2006)
- Saint Honorine
- Dominican Republic - National Day.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honour of the pagan war god Mars were held.
- Saint Gabriel of the Mother of Sorrows
Famous Birthdays:27 February
- American Association for the Hard of Hearing formed (New York City, New York).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1919 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Goodbye, France - Peerless Quartet
- Goodbye, France - Nora Bayes
- Would You Rather be a Colonel with an Eagle on Your Shoulder or a Private with a Chicken on Your Kne - Arthur Fields
- Don't Cry, Little Gril, Don't Cry - Henry Burr