Friday 19 October 1945
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 19, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Lithgow and Divine (actor).
Johnny Angel, directed by Edwin L. Marin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Choreotones.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 October 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 October 1945!
Which were the important events of 19 October 1945 ?
- Niue - Constitution Day in honour of the country's independence (self-governing in free association with New Zealand) in 1974.
- Brazil - Independence Day of State of Piauf
- Albania - Mother Teresa Day.
- Also see October 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Roman Catholic Saints - Saints Jean de BrTbeuf, Isaac Jogues, and Companions; Saint Frideswide
- Roman festivals - Armilustrium in honor of Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Tomate (Tomato) Day, twenty-eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- John Lithgow: American actor with a range versatile enough to cover drama and comedy.
- Divine (actor)
- Gloria Jones: American singer-songwriter (T.
- Angus Deaton: Scottish-American economist and academic Nobel Prize laureate.
- Divine : American actor and singer, the Drag Queen of the Century, a 375 lbs.
- Patricia Ireland: American attorney and feminist.
- Christopher Shays: Politician.
- Jeannie Riley: American singer.
- Martin Welz: South African journalist.
- Carol Kidd: Scottish singer.
- Ahmed Abel-Wadoud Karadawi: Academic / activist.
- Patrick Simmons: Rocker (Doobie Brothers).
- Jeannie C: Riley American country and gospel singer.
- Plutarco Elias Calles: President of Mexico (Born 1877).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1945 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'll Buy That Dream - Hal McIntyre & His Orchestra
- Chickery Chick - Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra