Thursday 6 February 1919US date format: 2/6/1919, UK date format: 6/2/1919
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 6, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Takashi Yanase .
Mrs. Wiggs of the Cabbage Patch, directed by Hugh Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 February 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1919!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1919 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Takashi Yanase: Japanese poet and illustrator created Anpanman (d. 2013).
- Friedrich W Mengelberg German sculptor/painter: dies at age 81.
- 1st day of 5-day Seattle general strike
- The Seattle General Strike begins. Over 65,000 workers strike.
- Friedrich Ebert is elected President of Germany.
- The Seattle General Strike ends when Federal troops are summoned by the State of Washington's Attorney General.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When You Come Back - John McCormack
- Old Folks at Home - Oscar Seagle & Columbia Stellar Quartette
- Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra - Mary