Tuesday 25 February 1919
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 25, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Karl Pribram and Anthony Nelson Page.
Hole in the Wall, directed by Adam Elias Buncher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 February 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1919!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1919 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Karl Pribram: Austrian scientist who came out with the holographic theory while specializing in brain study at Stanford University.
- Anthony Nelson Page
- Karl H Pribram: Austrian neuroscientist.
- Monty Irvin: baseball hall of famer (New York Giants).
- Monte Irvin: American baseball player (d. 2016).
- A Page: British mathematician and astrologer who emigrated to Argentina.
- F de: Jong Edz Dutch historian.
- Josef Christiaens: Belgian racing driver (Born 1879).
- Oregon is first state to tax gasoline (1 cent per gallon).
- League of Nations set up by Paris Treaty.
- Oregon places a 1 cent per U.S. gallon tax on gasoline, becoming the first U.S. state to levy a gasoline tax.
- Oregon places a one cent per US gallon (0.26¢/liter) tax on gasoline, becoming the first U.S. state to levy a gasoline tax.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1919 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Goodbye, France - Peerless Quartet
- Goodbye, France - Nora Bayes
- Would You Rather be a Colonel with an Eagle on Your Shoulder or a Private with a Chicken on Your Kne - Arthur Fields
- Don't Cry, Little Gril, Don't Cry - Henry Burr