Tuesday 25 February 1919
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Karl Pribram and Anthony Nelson Page.
Ingeborg Holm, directed by Victor Sjstrm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
while The Desert of Wheat by Zane Gre was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1919!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1919 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Karl Pribram: Austrian scientist who came out with the holographic theory while specializing in brain study at Stanford University.
- Anthony Nelson Page
- Karl H Pribram: Austrian neuroscientist.
- A Page: British mathematician and astrologer who emigrated to Argentina.
- Monte Irvin: American baseball player (d. 2016).
- Josef Christiaens: Belgian racing driver (Born 1879).
- Oregon is first state to tax gasoline (1 cent per gallon).
- League of Nations set up by Paris Treaty.
- Oregon places a 1 cent per U.S. gallon tax on gasoline, becoming the first U.S. state to levy a gasoline tax.
- Oregon places a one cent per US gallon (0.26¢/liter) tax on gasoline, becoming the first U.S. state to levy a gasoline tax.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- There's a Long, Long Trail - Riccardo Stracciari
- Sterling Trio - Dreaming of Home, Sweet Home
- A Little Birch Canoe and You - Olive Kline
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?