Tuesday 11 February 1919
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 11, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eva Gabor and Gretchen Fraser.
Mrs. Wiggs of the Cabbage Patch, directed by Hugh Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 February 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 February 1919!
Which were the important events of 11 February 1919 ?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- Professor Leets' Day in the United States.
- National Inventors' Day in the United States.
- Eva Gabor: Hungarian-American actress, the youngest of three beautiful, glamorous European imports to Hollywood, with older sisters Magda and Sari (Zsa Zsa).
- Gretchen Fraser: Tacoma, Washington -- Slalom skier (1948 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Friedrich Ebert (SPD), is elected President of Germany.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1919 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Garibaldi's Hymn - Enrico Caruso
- Marche Lorraine - French Army Band
- Cohen on His Honeymoon - Monroe Silver
- Till We Meet Again - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell