Monday 10 February 1919
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 10, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Clément Harari and Ioannis Charalambopoulos.
Mrs. Wiggs of the Cabbage Patch, directed by Hugh Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 February 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1919!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1919 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1919 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Garibaldi's Hymn - Enrico Caruso
- Marche Lorraine - French Army Band
- Cohen on His Honeymoon - Monroe Silver
- Till We Meet Again - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell