Friday 7 February 1919
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jock Mahoney and Ilse Pausin.
Hard Boiled, directed by Victor L. Schertzinger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
while The Desert of Wheat by Zane Gre was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1919!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1919 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Jock Mahoney: Actor (Dallas, Cow Town, Range Rider), dies at 70.
- Ilse Pausin: Austria -- Figure skating pairs (1936 Olympics - Silver Medalist).
- Raymond Darolle: Agen Journalist.
- William Halford: American naval officer and Medal of Honor recipient (Born 1841).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1919 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?