Saturday 27 June 1908
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hans de Jong and William Eric David Davis.
I promessi sposi, directed by Mario Morais, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
while Mr. Crewe's Career by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 June 1908!
Which were the important events of 27 June 1908 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1908 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Happy Days March - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Bon-Bon Buddy - Billy Murray
- Love Me and the World is Mine - Haydn Quartet
- Kiss Duet (Sweetest Maid of All) - Harry Macdonough & Elise Stevenson
- As Long as the World Rolls On - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?