Wednesday June 27, 1906
US date format: 6/27/1906, UK date format: 27/6/1906
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see zodiac on June 27, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Vernon P Watkins and Catherine Cookson.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to My Lovin' Henry by Ada Jones.
Three American Beauties, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movie released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 27, 1906?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 27, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Ada Jones - My Lovin' Henry
- Vess Ossman - On the Rocky Road to Dublin
- Haydn Quartet - When the Roll is Called Up Yonder
- Cal Stewart - Sunday School Picnic at Pumpkin Center
- Antonio Scotti - La Forza Del Destino - Solenne In Quest' Ora (Swear in This Hour)
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on June 27, 1906?
On June 27, 1906 the day of the week was Wednesday.
What zodiac sign is June 27, 1906?
On June 27, 1906 the zodiac sign was Cancer.
Who was the US President on June 27, 1906?
On June 27, 1906 the US President was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on June 27, 1906?
On June 27, 1906 the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal).
Who was the Pope on June 27, 1906?
On June 27, 1906 Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on June 27, 1906?
On June 27, 1906 several famous people were born including, Vernon P Watkins, Catherine Cookson, Vernon Watkins.