Monday 13 April 1942
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 13, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Margaret Somerville and Bill Conti.
Saboteur, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 April 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1942!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1942 ?
- Margaret Somerville: Australian-Canadian attorney and professor and consultant, she specializes in medical ethics.
- Bill Conti: American composer and conductor.
- Jacob Zuma: Statesman.
- Bill Conti in Providence: Rhode Island, USA; composer (For Your Eyes Only, Rocky IV).
- Ataol Behramoglu: Turkish poet and writer.
- Ataol Behramoğlu: Ataol Behramoğlu Turkish poet and author.
- The United States Federal Communications Commission's minimum programming time required of TV stations is cut from 15 hours to 4 hours a week during the war.