Monday June 27, 1904
US date format: 6/27/1904, UK date format: 27/6/1904
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on June 27, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Ira Ferguson .
La Danse du diable, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 27, 1904?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
- Ira Ferguson: American psychologist and author of...
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 27, 1904?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Henry Burr - My Cosey Corner Girl
- Albert Campbell & James F. Harrison - Sweet Adeline (You're the Flower of My Heart)