Sunday 27 June 1915
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Hendrik W van Leeuwen and Grace Lee Boggs.
The Dictator, directed by Oscar Eagle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while The Turmoil by Booth Tarkington was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 June 1915!
Which were the important events of 27 June 1915 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
- Hendrik W van Leeuwen: Musician.
- Grace Lee Boggs: American anti-racist and feminist activist.
- Michel Blanc: St Martin en Vercors physician.
- Grace Boggs: American philosopher author and activist (d. 2015).
- John Moore: American zoologist and academic (d. 2002).
- Dutch SDAP demonstrates against conscription
- 100 degrees F (38 degrees C), Fort Yukon, Alaska (state record).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- By the Waters of Minnetonka - Alice Nielsen
- In the Land of Love with the Song Birds - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Serenade: Spanish Dance No. 2 - Pablo Casals
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?