Sunday October 27, 1907
US date format: 10/27/1907, UK date format: 27/10/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on October 27, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Helmut Walcha and Moises F da Costa Gomez.
The Vagabond, directed by Raj Kapoor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of October 27, 1907?
- St. Namatius
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines - Independence Day (from Britain, 1979)
- Turkmenistan - Independence Day (from USSR, 1991)
- St. Desiderius
- See more
- Černová tragedy: Fifteen people are shot during the consecration of a Catholic church in Hungary.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 27, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Albert Campbell - Dreaming
- Harry Macdonough - Dreaming