Thursday 27 August 1903
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Xavier Villaurrutia .
Tôkyôza katsudô daishashin, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
while Gordon Keith by Thomas Nelson Page was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 August 1903!
Which were the important events of 27 August 1903 ?
- Moldova - Independence Day (from the USSR, 1991)
- Roman festivals - Volturnalia held in honor of Volturnus
- RC Saints - Saint Monica of Hippo
- Xavier Villaurrutia: Mexican poet (Nocturno de los Angeles).
- 23rd US Mens Tennis: Hugh L Doherty beats William A Larned (60 63 108)
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Uncle Josh On an Automobile - Cal Stewart
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?