Tuesday 27 September 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 27, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Stephen Douglass and Miklós Jancsó.
The Affairs of Anatol, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 September 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 September 1921!
Which were the important events of 27 September 1921 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mashfyyat (Will) - First day of the eleventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- RC Saints - Saint Vincent de Paul
- Ethiopian Orthodox Church - Meskel
- Also see September 27 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Balsamine (Impatiens) Day, sixth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Belgium - French Community Day
- Stephen Douglass: American stage actor with occasional TV credits.
- D E Nineham: Theologian.
- Miklós Jancsó: Hungarian director and screenwriter (d. 2014).
- Milton Subotsky: American screenwriter and producer co-founded Amicus Productions (d. 1991).
- Bernard Waber: American author and illustrator (d. 2013).
- Engelbert Humperdinck: British singer who was born in India and has performed many hit songs, including some pop and ballads.
- Yanks beat Indians 21-7 in Polo Grounds