Tuesday 28 January 1919
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Francis Gabreski and Wilson Ferreira Aldunate.
Hard Boiled, directed by Victor L. Schertzinger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
while The Sky Pilot in No Man's Land by Ralph Connor was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 January 1919!
Which were the important events of 28 January 1919 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas
- Francis Gabreski: American fighter pilot (d. 2002).
- Wilson Ferreira Aldunate: Uruguayan farmer and politician, principal civil leader of the National Party from the 1970s until his death on 15 March 1988.
- Gabby Gabreski: American colonel and pilot (d. 2002).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Hatikva (Our Hope) - Alma Gluck
- Hindustan - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?